13 feb 2012

**Song post: The Do - At Last

Una canción en vísperas de 14 de febrero. El amor y la media naranja y bla bla.

                        

The Do - At Last

At last I found what I was dreaming of
So bad I want to tell the whole world
But I won't say no more
Won't make it harder on you
At last the love that I was dreaming of is mine
Been walking on air for the last 92 hours
But I won't make it harder on you girls.


Been groping my way along the darkest of dungeons
Until I found out there were switches all around.

At last I found I was dreaming of
Someone who truly understands me
A man I can trust
Trust with my dust
At last it's more than I could ever expect
I can't believe it's real
Now my life has a goal, a good happy home

Made up my mind now it's time settle down
But don't hold this against me I gotta run now.

Oh girls I found what you're still craving for
If you accept a piece of my advice
It's nothing but luck and I happened to be struck

Oh girls oh please don't be so childish
Don't want my joy to make you sick
Thought I could share the fun
But I guess I was wrong

Gave up my heart and my soul and my pride
And my job and my creeds and the ones that I love
Gave up my all to a man I just met
But there's no time to waste cos it's almost too late

At last !

3 comentarios:

Related Posts with Thumbnails